ABCPhD (the Corso di Dottorato di Ricerca in Architettura, Ingegneria delle Costruzioni e Ambiente Costruito @polimiPhDSchool) is one of the greatest Italian PhD Programs, training PhD Candidates for the vast disciplinary area in Architecture, Built Environment and Construction Engineering <mission and vision>.
A new CALL for six more scholarships have been recently launched, thanks co-funding from five external entities, on the following TOPICS:
- Mixed Technologies buildings. Guidelines and Standards for wood-based Prefabricated Buildings and Building Extensions Design (links to the CALL and to the Slides), co-funded by Federlegno e Arredo.
- Application of the BIM system to chemical building products: digitalised solutions for construction chemicals for maintenance and new projects (links to the CALL and to the Slides), co-funded by BASF.
- Energy Flexible Buildings (links to the Call and to the Slides), co-funded by EURAC, The European Academy of Bozen/Bolzano.
- Energy Retrofit of Historic Buildings (link to the Call and to the Slides), co-funded by EURAC, The European Academy of Bozen/Bolzano.
- Reengineering Asset Management Business Processes (link to the Call and to the Slides), co-funded by Rigamonti Francesco spa.
- Use of BIM in Construction Management and Project Control ((link to the Call and to the Slides), co-funded by Garibaldi srl.
CALL DEADLINE: September 9th, 2016
See also the following presentation about the six thematic scholarships, here
Enrico De Angelis - Ingegnere, Professore associato, Head/Coordinatore del PhD Program in Architecture, Built environment and Construction engineering
Politecnico di Milano
Dipartimento di Architettura, Ingegneria delle costruzioni e Ambiente costruito
via Ponzio 31, 20133 Milano - ITALY